Wrisco is seeking an outside salesperson for our Chicago Division (Tinley Park, IL office/warehouse). The selected candidate will be based preferably out of the metro Chicago area and cover the states of Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, Ohio, Kentucky, West Virginia and parts of Canada.
The outside sales representative will be selling primarily WRISCO’S prefinished aluminum coils, sheets and blanks – Painted, Anodized, 70% PVDF and Mill Finish. In addition, the candidate will be marketing WRISCO’S custom computerized sheet metal fabrication; channel letter coil; painted 24 gauge galvalume steel with a Fluropon® 70% PVDF finish; aluminum storefront panels and Alpolic aluminum composite material (ACM) panels. The primary industries WRISCO services are the glass/storefront, signage, screen printing, roofing, sheet metal, architectural metal, gas station canopy manufacturing, lighting, race car, trailer body and general contractors to name a few. There are countless industries/applications for WRISCO’S many quality products. www.wrisco.com
Outside sales representatives are responsible for servicing/maintaining/nurturing established customers. In addition, following website leads and cold-call prospecting is required to generate new accounts and increase the sales growth of the designated territory. The salesperson must be willing to do extensive traveling and overnight trips – minimum of 50% of their time on the road face-to-face with accounts and prospects. When not on the road/traveling, the salesperson must utilize the phone, laptop and email to keep in contact with customers and prospects. In addition, time must be dedicated to prospecting/telemarketing, emailing, updating files/reports, entering orders/quotes and maximizing customer communications. The salesperson will have daily contact with the divisional personnel – inside sales, operations and management to keep apprised of any urgent matters, orders and quotes.
- The individual must be a self-motivated and enterprising person with excellent organizational, task, computer, territory and time management skills.
- Experience with sheet metal product distribution sales is highly preferred.
- Must be able to handle a number of tasks at one time and prioritize tasks to maximize efficiency.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills are necessary.
- Previous experience with managing a territory remotely with extensive travel and customer interaction is highly desired.
- This salesperson must be ambitious, positive thinking and hard working in order to reach their designated sales goals with previous examples of revenue growth within region/territory.
- Must take initiative and not require constant guidance – take and use the tools given and perform.
- Experience with CRM, quote management and order entry operating systems.
- College degree preferred but not necessary.
The ideal candidate will receive a competitive compensation plan consisting of salary, commission, bonus, car allowance, medical and 401k. All travel and sales expenses are covered. WRISCO INDUSTRIES INC. is always looking for quality individuals that can make a positive team contribution towards WRISCO’S continued success as an industry leader. Only qualified individuals need apply. Drug screening and a background check initiated before hiring.
Wrisco Industries Inc.
18700 Ridgeland Ave. #200
Tinley Park, IL 60477