Dark Bronze Anodized Aluminum Finishes
Wrisco’s dark bronze anodized aluminum sheets are the perfect finish for both indoor and outdoor applications. Both dark bronze anodized and LA extra bronze anodized finishes offer a very modern and sleek feel while still maintaining that metal appearance.
Our high-quality paints provide a durable yet flexible finish, allowing teams to shape and mold our aluminum sheets to their requirements.
Pre-Finished Dark Bronze Anodized Aluminum Sheets, Gauges, and Sizes
- Dark Bronze Anodized – Available in .032, .040, .050, and .063
- LA Extra Dark Bronze Anodized – Available in .040, and .063
We have a large selection of stock sizes available ready to ship, but if we don’t have what you need in stock, we welcome custom width and length inquiries.
What Is Anodized Aluminum?
Anodized aluminum, like our dark bronze anodized aluminum, is created through anodization. We coat each piece of aluminum with a proprietary acid wash, and then run an electrical current to oxidize the surface of the aluminum. The result leaves a thicker, more durable, corrosion-resistant layer that won’t chip or peel, even in the harshest conditions. Combined with our dark bronze finishes, you’re left with a sleek and stunning piece guaranteed to take your project to the next level.
Benefits of Our Dark Bronze Anodized Aluminum
- Due to their durability, our dark bronze anodized aluminum sheet metal can fulfill a wide assortment of different purposes, especially when it comes to construction. Thanks to our anodization process, the surface of our dark bronze aluminum becomes even stronger than it was before. Moreover, on top of its increased durability, the anodized surface won’t chip, flake, or peel, especially when it’s processed to have a dark bronze appearance. As the anodization process is being performed with controlled oxidation, the finished product will never get weathered or rust. In general, bronze anodized aluminum is one of the absolute toughest and most versatile metal products on the market. And when you order bronze anodized aluminum sheet metal from us, we feel more than confident that you’ll be satisfied with its quality.
- Compared to copper, brass, and stainless steel, aluminum is an extremely lightweight material, weighing in at about 60% less. Due to this, it makes shipping, transporting, and utilizing the material much more cost-effective. On top of that, its lightweight traits can also help in solving a myriad of design issues. Even moving panels throughout a job site, especially one that spans several stories, can save you and your team time, money, and effort from start to finish.
- Thanks to our dark bronze anodized aluminum’s lightweight qualities, shipping costs are much less when compared with other materials. This way, you can expect to have it shipped to your job site or manufacturing facility without it breaking the banks. More so, its strength to weight ratio also grants consumers a lower overall cost per square foot for use in projects as opposed to other metals (steel, bronze, zinc, brass, and copper) while still offering the same visual appearance. Aluminum has become the cost-effective solution for builders, contractors, and architects alike as the material is abundant worldwide. As it’s the only metal that is 100% recyclable, its environmental footprint is much more viable than other products. So when you’re looking to utilize the cheapest yet most trustworthy material around, you can rest knowing our dark bronze anodized aluminum sheet metal is the right product for you.
- Not only are our dark bronze anodized aluminum panels cost-effective, durable, and lightweight, they’re also stunning. Thanks to the anodization process, your dark bronze aluminum will come out much shinier than what typical aluminum is. Its dark yet metallic finish gives off a very clean and modern feel.
Are There Other Finishes Available?
Wrisco is proud to offer over 53 aluminum sheet finishes available for you to choose from. View our color chart or contact us today to discuss any non stock color finish or custom gauge size requests.